Thursday, September 2, 2010

First impressions are the ones that stick…

I suppose that because you have stumbled upon my blog, you’re expecting something to read. Well, I am here to help you with that! Here is just a little introduction for my blog, with some information about me and who I am.

Graduation Day!

My name is Jack Bell, and I am an 18-year-old Criminal Justice student at Western Technical College in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I grew up in Tomah, Wisconsin, which is about 50 miles from La Crosse. I graduated from Tomah High School. Since I was a child, I’ve wanted to be a police officer, and I decided that Western Technical College was the place for me. It was close enough to home that I could visit with ease, but yet far enough away that I could be independent.

I am currently unemployed, which is a weird experience for me, considering that I’ve been steadily employed for the past two and a half years. It’s definitely a learning experience to go from having money that you can spend at your convenience to having none, even when you need it. Although this may be a barrier for the full college experience, I don’t let it get me down. I keep filling out the numerous applications, waiting for a response from an employer.

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, so I’m sorry if I offend you… I’m probably just kidding around with you. I’m not a mean person at all; actually, I’m a pretty nice guy. I'm not the partying type, and I don’t drink or smoke, but I don’t have any problems with people that DO like to party. In my free time, I love to just chill with my friends, play Xbox, or catch a movie at the cinema. I’m also a hardcore Facebook junkie, and I text all of the time. It’s kind of pathetic! Haha. I also love meeting new people, so feel free to get in touch with me!

2 comments: